Sugar-Free Homemade Nutella
Write a review
- 1/2 avocado
- 4 - 6 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 10 - 12 soft dates
- 4 tablespoons of honey or maple syrup
- vanilla extract
- 5 tablespoons almond milk
- 1/2 cup hazelnuts
- Preheat your oven to 200 °C
- Roast the hazelnuts on a baking sheet for 10 - 15 minutes.
- Remove the hazelnuts from the oven and allow them to cool. When they're cool enough to handle, rub the hazelnuts together in a towel to remove the skins. This is not very easy and some of the skins will remain on the hazelnuts, but it's OK.
- Add the hazelnuts to a food processor or high-speed blender. Blend until the nuts have turned into a smooth butter.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the food processor/blender and blend until fully combined. You may have to add more almond milk to get the spread completely smooth. Test and add more ingredients as needed.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Petra Kavšek The Foodie http://www.petrakavsek.com/