Wrap with Hummus and Grilled Vegetable
Write a review
- 1 medium zucchini, cut lengthwise into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 medium eggplant, cut lengthwise into 1/4-inch slices
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Pinch freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup hummus
- 4 pieces whole-wheat wrap bread (about 9 inches in diameter)
- 1 medium red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup onion thinly sliced into half moons
- Preheat the grill or grill pan over medium heat. Brush both sides of zucchini, eggplant, red pepper and onion slices with the oil and sprinkle with the salt and pepper. Grill until tender and slightly browned, about 4 minutes per side.
- Spread 1/4 cup of the hummus over each piece of bread. Top with vegetable slices Roll each of them up and cut in half on a diagonal.
Petra Kavšek The Foodie http://www.petrakavsek.com/