Walnut Shaped Cookies Filled With Chocolate
Write a review
- 320 g flour
- 120 g ground walnuts
- 1 vanilla sugar
- 250 g coconut oil / vegetable fat for baking
- 75 g powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp honey
- grated lemon zest
- chocolate spread
- In a large bowl, beat together flour, ground walnuts, vanilla sugar, vegetable fat, honey and grated lemon zest. Mix until well combined. Wrap in plastic and chill for 1 hour.
- Heat oven to 180 ℃ / 360 ℉. Grease your walnut cookie molds.
- Press 1 teaspoonful of chilled dough into the bottom and up the sides of each mold. Place the molds on a baking sheet.
- Bake the cookies for 10 to 12 minutes, until they're browned around the edges. Cool for a few minutes, then push on the thick edge of each cookie to pop it out of the mold.
- Repeat until all the dough is gone.
- Spread a bit of the chocolate spread on each side of the cookies, then sandwich the halves together.
Petra Kavšek The Foodie http://www.petrakavsek.com/