Roasted Plum & Chocolate Spread
Write a review
- 1 kg plums
- 150 g dark chocolate
- 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 tablespoons rum
- 1/2 tablespoons vanilla
- 1/2 tablespoons cinnamon
- Wash the plums and cut into half.
- Remove the seed.
- Arrange the plum halves on a baking tray.
- Bake until soft and some juices run off, about 20 minutes at 200 °C.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Blend the roasted plums in a blender to make a smooth paste.
- Cook the plum paste and add the remaining ingredients. Cook and stir until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Immediately pour the hot spread into hot jars. Clean the rims with a clean, damp cloth or paper towel if necessary, then seal the jars.
- Place lids on top and cover the jars with a blanket until they are completely cooled. The purpose of the blanket is to allow the jars to cool slowly and help the lids seal properly.
- Serve serve as a crêpe filling, use as a biscuits filling...
Petra Kavšek The Foodie http://www.new.petrakavsek.com/