Raw Mint - Date Energy Balls
Write a review
- 1 cup soft dates
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 50 g + 3 Tbs shredded coconut
- 5 tablespoons ground almonds
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint leaves
- Place all ingredients in a food processor (save 3 Tbs of shredded coconut) and blend until the mixture becomes a paste. If your dates are a little drier, add ⅛ cup water and blend.
- Roll date paste into small, bite-size energy balls and then roll them in shredded coconut. Pop in freezer or fridge for 15 minutes to set.
- Enjoy and store leftovers in a box in the refrigerator.
Petra Kavšek The Foodie http://www.new.petrakavsek.com/