Chickpea Flour Mini Omelettes
Write a review
- 2 cups finely chopped vegetables (onions, leeks, peppers, zucchini, eggplant)
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 1/2 cup chickpea flour (also called gram or besan flour)
- 1/2 cup buckwheat or spelt flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda / baking powder
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon curry
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon ground sweet paprika
- chopped fresh parsley
- garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon nutritional yeast (optional)
- coconut oil for cooking
- Stir-fried the vegetables in coconut oil.
- Combine the chickpea and buckwheat flour, spices and herbs in a small bowl. Add water and stir until the batter is smooth. Add Stir-fried vegetables in the mixture.
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat. Pour the oil into the pan, as if making pancakes. Make small omelets. When the underside is browned, flip the omelet again, and cook the other side for a 3 - 4 minutes.
- Serve hot with sauces of choice, mushroom gravy, roasted veggies and more.
Petra Kavšek The Foodie http://www.new.petrakavsek.com/