Chestnut Caramel Ice Cream
Write a review
- 1 cup of cooked mashed chestnuts
- 1 cup frozen banana pieces
- 1/3 cup coconut cream
- a few drops of vanilla extract
Cinnamon caramel sauce
- 4 Dates (soaked overnight and drained)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons honey
- a few tablespoons of water
- For cinnamon caramel sauce put everything your blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Blend all of the ice cream ingredients in a blender or food processor until a puree is formed. Serve with caramel sauce poured over the top.
Petra Kavšek The Foodie http://www.petrakavsek.com/