Healthy Chocolate Salami
Write a review
- 1 cup Prunes, dry, pitted
- 1/3 cup Dates, dry, pitted
- 1/2 cup Walnuts, pieces and chips
- 50 g Dark chocolate
- 4 tbsp Cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla powder
- Rum (optional)
- Cinnamon (optional)
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- Combine dates, prunes, half of walnuts and cocoa powder, vanilla powder, rum and cinnamon and blend until the mix is crumbled and sticky.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave.
- Mix well the remaining walnuts nuts, melted chocolate, and the date-prune blend.
- Wrap mixture in parchment paper, shaping it into a long log. Refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
- Coat the salami in coconut flour.
- Slice and enjoy!
Petra Kavšek The Foodie http://www.petrakavsek.com/