Chocolate Crepes with Chestnut Mousse and Persimmon Sauce
Write a review
- 2 Chocolate Crepes
- ½ tablespoons agar-agar flakes (or gelatin)
- 3 tablespoons of hot water
- 130 g of cooked mashed chestnuts
- 180 ml vegetable whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon rum
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 10 g powdered sugar
- 1 soft persimmon
- 1 teaspoon rum
- Vanilla extract
For chestnut mousse
- First disperse the agar-agar in cold liquid; then heat the liquid to a boil. Leave it to cool. Meanwhile whip the cream, add agar-agar and other ingredients. mix and use mousse to fill the crepes, roll them and cut in small pieces.
- Serve with persimmon sauce.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend at high speed until smooth.
Petra Kavšek The Foodie http://www.petrakavsek.com/