Buckwheat Porridge With Nuts And Fruits
Buckwheat porridge – rich in niacin, fiber, magnesium and manganese, can be a deeply nourishing and warming breakfast treat.
Write a review
- 120 g buckwheat groats
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup mixed nuts
- 1/3 cup dried plums (pitted)
- plant milk
- juice of one orange
- 1/2 banana
- 1 tablespoon apricot (or orange) jam
- 1/2 apple
- 1 cup of fresh fruits (bananas, peaches, apple ...), washed and cut, if necessary,
- 1 teaspoon almond butter
- Cook the buckwheat porridge or soak it overnight. After soaking/cooking, rinse well in a strainer several times. Place buckwheat groats in food processor or blender, along with dried plums, orange juice, nuts, coconut flour, 1 tablespoon of jam, pieces of apple, 1/2 banana, vanilla and cinnamon. Process until combined and slightly smooth. Slowly add the milk - the amount depends on the density you desire.
- Serve in bowls topped with your choice of fruit and a little almond butter.
Petra Kavšek The Foodie http://www.new.petrakavsek.com/